Wednesday 26 July 2017

WebSphere Application Server - Scripting Security

I'm creating a set of scripts to automate a number of common tasks, including setting up Web SSO: -

/mnt/Scripts/enableSSO.jy 


AdminTask.configureSingleSignon(['-enable', 'true', '-requiresSSL', 'true', '-domainName', 'uk.ibm.com'])

# Save and Sync

AdminConfig.save()

AdminNodeManagement.syncActiveNodes()
 
/mnt/Scripts/exportLTPAkeys.jy

AdminTask.exportLTPAKeys('[-ltpaKeyFile file:/mnt/Misc/bpm855.uk.ibm.com.ltpa -password passw0rd ]')

/mnt/Scripts/importLTPAkeys.jy


AdminTask.configureSingleSignon(['-enable', 'true', '-requiresSSL', 'true', '-domainName', 'uk.ibm.com'])

# Save and Sync

AdminConfig.save()

AdminNodeManagement.syncActiveNodes()

With thanks to this: -



No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...