Wednesday 13 April 2016

WebSphere Application Server - Managing the Service Integration Bus using Python

A friend asked me: -

Hi Dave -- do you know the AdminConfig.getid(type:scope) to get a SIBus engine? 
not sure what type and scope need to be passed in 

It took me a wee while, but I shared this: -

for bus in AdminTask.listSIBuses().splitlines():
 name=AdminConfig.showAttribute(bus, "name")
 print AdminConfig.getid("/SIBus:"+ name)                                                                         

which results in: -

BPM.PCCellDe1.Bus(cells/PCCell1/buses/BPM.PCCellDe1.Bus|sib-bus.xml#SIBus_1460402518228)

which is nice.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...