Tuesday 2 June 2015

IBM Integration Bus - MQJE001 rc2495 - A few lessons (re)learned

So I was seeing this: -

com.ibm.broker.config.proxy.ConfigManagerProxyLoggedMQException: Could not connect to queue manager 'IIB9QMGR' (MQ reason code 2495 ; MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2495'.)
...
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2495'.
...
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.jmqi.JmqiException: CC=2;RC=2495;AMQ8568: The native JNI library 'mqjbnd' was not found. For a client installation this is expected. [3=mqjbnd]
...

whilst trying to use the IBM Integration Bus 9.0.0.2 Toolkit to interact with two Queue Managers ( via WebSphere MQ 8.0.0.2 ): -

/opt/IBM/IntegrationToolkit90/eclipse

I read an old blog post of mine, and found this: -

. /opt/mqm/bin/setmqenv -s -k

which I then tried, but got this: -

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: mqjbnd (/opt/mqm/java/lib64/libmqjbnd.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64)

Of course, as ever, I should've read one of my previous posts ( this one from 2013 ): -


which had me setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH  to use the 32-bit MQM Java libraries: -

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/mqm/java/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Once I did this, I got further forward, seeing: -

...
com.ibm.broker.config.proxy.ConfigManagerProxyLoggedMQException: The user 'wasadmin' is not authorized to connect to queue manager 'IIB9QMGR' (MQ reason code 2035 while trying to connect)
...
Caused by: com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code '2', Reason '2035'.
...

which is an old old friend.

I fixed that issue as follows: -

setmqaut -m IIB9QMGR -t qmgr -p wasadmin +connect +inq +dsp

plus, thanks to this: -


runmqsc DAVEHAY
ALTER AUTHINFO(SYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.IDPWOS) AUTHTYPE(IDPWOS) CHCKCLNT(REQDADM) CHCKLOCL(NONE)    
REFRESH SECURITY TYPE(CONNAUTH)


runmqsc IIB9QMGR
ALTER AUTHINFO(SYSTEM.DEFAULT.AUTHINFO.IDPWOS) AUTHTYPE(IDPWOS) CHCKCLNT(REQDADM) CHCKLOCL(NONE)    
REFRESH SECURITY TYPE(CONNAUTH)


and, as ever, it's all good now :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...