Tuesday 3 June 2014

Adoption Scenarios for IBM PureApplication System

In my role as Capability Lead for Cloud and Infrastructure, I'm frequently looking at opportunities where IBM PureApplication System (IPAS) can be of use to my clients, either as an on-premise appliance or, more recently, made available via the IBM SoftLayer cloud hosting platform.

This is definitely going on my reading list: -

A comprehensive task-based handbook for using IBM PureApplication System

Download this comprehensive role- and task-based guidebook designed to help all users and organizations be successful with IBM® PureApplication® System. Organized by goal-defining stories, use cases, and tasks, the information you need to predictably and reliably achieve your objectives with PureApplication System can be found with one starting point.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...