Thursday 22 August 2013

IBM Connections Connector for Apache OpenOffice

So it's been waaaaaaay too long since I posted about IBM Connections, even though it's a tool that I use each and every day.

I saw this on my "river of streaming news" this morning: -

IBM Connections Connector for Apache OpenOffice

IBM Connections connector 2.0 is now available for download. It can help you connect to IBM Connections server to access and manage your files and other resources, while you are still working on the OpenOffice. The innovative and popular feature of Sidebar in OpenOffice 4.0 has been brought here to provide you a better experience and usability.

2.0
This release is updated for the Apache OpenOffice 4.0. It provides a new UI which is fully integrated with the new feature of sidebar, which makes better use of today's widescreen and can let you access your files more easily.
This release will focus on connection with Files of IBM Connections. Other services e.g. status update will be supported in the following release.
Windows, Mac and Linux are all supported.

- See more at: http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/ibm-connections-connector-apache-openoffice#sthash.ZfFymCgi.dpuf


Will get on and download this …...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...