Tuesday 31 July 2012

What are the chances ?

This absolutely excellent 5-minute YouTube video came to my attention this morning via ... IBM Connections, which was the first place that I went to see what was happening within my company's connected social business.

It's from Louis Richardson, who is a passionate advocate for #SocBiz and who presents a very compelling case for the business and organisational benefits of connectivity within a corporate.

What are the chances that becoming a social business can benefit you and your organization? Take 5 and watch this video and see if you can't find ways to improve your chances of success.

I strongly recommend that you take 5 minutes out of your busy day to check this out.

Hey, what's the best that can happen ?

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...