Wednesday 13 June 2012

Aide Memoire - Checking fixes and fix packs applied to IBM Connections 3.0.1

I've applied a lot of fixes to a lot of IBM Connections environments over the past few years, but I'd forgotten how to check what is actually applied.

Thankfully, a fairly quick Internet search reminded me of the -fix and -fixpack options of the Update Installer.

As an example, here's one of our non-production IC 3.0.1 environments: -

$ . /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/Dmgr01/bin/setupCmdLine.sh 
cd /opt/IBM/LotusConnections/updateInstaller 
./updateSilent.sh -fix -installDir /opt/IBM/LotusConnections/

Listing installed fixes: 
  Fix name: LO63004 
  Fix name: LO62254 
  Fix name: LO66468 
  Fix name: LO60006 
  Fix name: LO63965 
  Fix name: LO61851 
  Fix name: LO64314


$ . /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/Dmgr01/bin/setupCmdLine.sh 
cd /opt/IBM/LotusConnections/updateInstaller 
./updateSilent.sh -fixpack -installDir /opt/IBM/LotusConnections/

Listing installed fix packs: 
  No fix packs are currently installed.

Simple as ever

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...