Sunday 29 January 2012

What versions of Lotus Notes support Citrix XenApp 6.5?

Following on from my recent post about IBM Lotus Notes and Citrix XenApp, I note that Ed has just blogged an announcement that: -

IBM will support Citrix XenApp 6.5 with Notes 8.5.3 Fix Pack 1 Basic and Standard clients, per the standard recommended Citrix XenApp installation guidelines provided, for the usual length of product life cycle/End of Service and/or terms of customer Support & Service agreement. Support will not request that customers reproduce issues in previous versions of XenApp (4.5, 5.0 or 6.0) that are supported with 8.5.3.

The Technote for this is here: -


and was released on Thursday.


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...