Sunday 19 June 2011

Released - WebSphere Application Server Version 8.0

As per an earlier blog post, IBM released WebSphere Application Server (WAS) 8 a few days back.

I'm looking at the Network Deployment package: -

IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.0 for Multiplatform Multilingual eAssembly (CRCG3ML)

but many other bundles are also available.

Coincidentally, I am also reviewing a book, from Packt Publishing, that covers WAS 8, and will talk more about it here when it's released in the not-too-distant future.

Meanwhile, enjoy WAS 8, especially the "Drag and drop" application deployment and the High Performance Extensible Logging (HPEL).

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...