Friday 24 June 2011

Me, behind the curve again, congratulating the new IBM Champions for Lotus and IBM Collaboration Solutions

For various reasons, I've been off the net for much of this week, so haven't had the opportunity to pick up on this properly.

However, having had lunch with Sharon "Social Shazza" Bellamy yesterday, I wanted to write and add my, albeit belated, congratulations to Sharon and the rest of the newly minted IBM Champions.

Taking the list directly from Ed's blog, here we go:-


As has been oft-stated, one of the benefits of the social world is that one's network is much broader now, but I still don't yet know all of the people on this list - I'm working on it :-)

To paraphrase Bilbo Baggins, "...I don't know half of you half as well as I should like...".

Regardless, congratulations to you all, it's acclaim well deserved, and shows the real power of the IBM Lotus community.

*UPDATE* Here's a far better version of the list, with links to the Champions' profiles, which is nice :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...