Tuesday 12 April 2011

(Re)enabling Pinch/Zoom in Mozilla Firefox 4 on the Apple Mac

With thanks to F Flyer for posting this.

Firefox 4 disables two finger pinch/zoom gestures on a Mac. Here is how to make pinch/zoom work again.

To enable pinch/zoom in Firefox:
  • Open a new tab.
  • Type in about:config and press Enter.
  • In the search pane, type pinch and press Enter.
  • Enter these values for the pinch.in and pinch.out prefs:
browser.gesture.pinch.in         cmd_fullZoomReduce
browser.gesture.pinch.in.shift   cmd_fullZoomReset
browser.gesture.pinch.out        cmd_fullZoomEnlarge
browser.gesture.pinch.out.shift  cmd_fullZoomReset

Well, it works for me :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...