Friday 18 February 2011

Integrating WebSphere Commerce and Lotus Connections

An interesting article from Glenn Kline at Perficient: -

I was recently asked by IBM if we have integrated WebSphere Commerce and Lotus Connections. I don't believe to date we have done this but it really got me thinking as to how exactly we would do it. Currently I have been leading an effort where we are integrating Commerce with a traditional J2EE / WebSphere application and the concepts are quite similar.

It's a good article, and very much worth a read if you're interested in this area, which, as purveyors of exceptional web experiences, we all are.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...