Friday 26 November 2010

WebSphere with a side of SPNEGO

Found this on the IBM site whilst lurking around ....


Abstract: SPNEGO, or the Simple and Protected GSSAPI Negotiation Mechanism, enables a straightforward single sign-on (SSO) mechanism for WebSphere in Kerberos environments.

This document is intended to provide instructions to configure SPNEGO for WebSphere Application Server in standalone and clustered configurations using Microsoft Active Directory as the Kerberos security server. It is meant to be a ‘quick-start’ guide, providing the minimum steps and default options required to get up and running quickly in both WAS 6.1 and WAS 7.0 environments



Definitely worth a read if you, as I am, are looking at Kerberos/SPNEGO with WebSphere ....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...