Friday 8 October 2010

Securing Lotus Connections via Tivoli Access Manager for e-Business ( WebSEAL )


One of our UK customers, City University, has been having fun and games with LC and TAM/WebSEAL integration - their chief WebSphere guru, Sharon Bellamy, has blogged about her experiences here, as has the TAM consultant from a Tivoli partner, Pirean, Stephen Swann.   Stephen also references a guide from our own En Hui Chen, on the Wiki here.   This is something that I have not yet tried, as we didn't need to use WebSEAL with Connections, as we were accessing Connections only through Portal ( via WebSEAL ) rather than directly as in Sharon's case.  

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...