Friday 15 April 2016

WebSphere User Group, IBM South Bank, Monday 25 April 2016

We are pleased to confirm that the next meeting of the WebSphere User Group (UK) will take place on Monday 25th April 2016, to be held in the IBM Client Centre at IBM South Bank, London. There will be no charge for this meeting and as usual we aim to have an excellent agenda lined up, covering a range of current and emerging WebSphere technologies.

Provisional Agenda


For the most recent agenda, logistics and registration, please visit the WUG website here.

Hope to see you there - I'll be speaking about DevOps and BPM, which is nice.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...