Thursday 24 July 2014

How to run IBM Integration Bus v9 on SoftLayer Servers

This from my IBM Hursley colleague, Simon Holdsworth: -


In this article I will describe the steps I took to get IBM Integration Bus Version 9 installed and running on SoftLayer servers.  You might want to do this as part of establishing an off-premise cloud environment that includes integration capability, or for managing a pool of integration servers for development and testing.

This article shows how to set up a SoftLayer-hosted server and install and run software on it - in this case IBM Integration Bus - either through a traditional product install, or by using a Hypervisor Edition.  You can get everything working without leaving your desk, plugging in a cable or hitting a switch.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...