Friday 15 June 2012

Is it London or is it Coruscant ?

Coruscant



London

Photo: Coruscant Cityscape

Seriously, the first picture is, of course, London, as seen in this most excellent BBC News video: -


which I'd urge you to check out - even with the sound off, it's an amazing collection of still shots, shot from, around and within The Shard, which is currently Europe's tallest building.

The Coruscant image is taken from Jack Shelley's post in the Planetizen blog here, and I thank him for sharing it.

The Shard also has its own web site here and outlines the restaurants, hotel, offices and residential options available.

I, for one, would love to have dinner there when it fully opens later in 2012.

Enjoy :-)


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...